Tree House Building Workshops
We are primarily a tree house building company. However, we realize that most tree houses will be built as family projects or by local contractors. We fully support that and want to help people learn how to build tree houses properly to avoid excess damage to trees or practices that are not safe. Join us for the next workshop if you want to learn the best practices in tree house building today.
- May 18-19, 2013. West Chester, PA.
- Cost is $440 per person. Includes workshop & meals.
- We teach treehouse design & construction techniques, tree biology, proper hardware installation, zip lines & bridges, and other topics per request (to request, make a note on the registration form).
- We will build an entire kids treehouse in 2 trees. The concepts learned and practiced will be applicable to all types of projects. The goal is for you to gain experience and confidence to take on your own treehouse projects.
- September 21-22, 2013. West Chester, PA.
- Details coming soon...
- Typical Workshop Classes - (what we teach).
- Construction Workshop Philosophy - (why we teach).
- How to Build Treehouses Hands On - (what we do).
Please Contact Dan today to ask questions or to reserve a spot at our next workshop.