Tree Houses by Tree Top Builders
Looking for a little magic in the trees? Space for imagination & play? A spark of romance? Then look no further, we specialize in building custom tree houses.
Building is our passion. Our core expertise is maximizing structural safety and tree health while building tree attached structures. We hold our core values dear:
- We Love Trees - certified arborist on staff
- We enjoy Creative Carpentry - building unique and outstanding tree houses
- Client Relationship - earning your satisfaction, trust and appreciation
If you are considering a custom tree house and value safety, quality, experience and professionalism, then why not share your arboreal dream with Tree Top Builders today?
Building a Variety of Tree Structures
Your project is only limited by your imagination - whether it's a small platform for a zip line launch or a club house, a hideaway for sleepovers and picnics, or a fully finished retreat that is heated and used for guest rooms or even a summer house. Commercial treehouse projects are fantastic additions to municipal parks, adventure courses, or as bed & breakfast rooms. In addition to building all varieties of tree houses, Tree Top Builders is available for building, consulting, or inspections of tree attached challenge courses and zip lines. If you have a project in mind that involves building in or near trees - we are here to help you and your trees during the construction process.
The Process of Building
- Estimate the scope and budget of the project: Like snowflakes, all tree houses are different and unique. They can cost between $4000 and over $250,000 depending on what you desire. Please view our portfolio to see tree house pictures and our pricing page to familiarize yourself with what your desired project may cost. Or just give us a call and we'll give you a rough estimate of the building costs for free over the phone.
- Design: One of our experts can travel to your location, layout your trees, and create a custom design for you. Some people prefer to take pictures and measurements and send them to us instead. Full construction prints are optional; these are more common with commercial projects than with residential projects.
- Tree House Construction: We typically provide full service construction. If you have a local builder or wish to build yourself, then we are happy to help you with the design and platform construction, and then let your contractor complete the treehouse. We also can sell custom Treehouse Attachment Bolts (TABs) and associated hardware.
- Maintenance & Inspections: Trees grow and sway, and tree structures may need some adjustments from time to time. Tree inspections are required for ropes courses and zip lines that are open to the public and should be completed by an approved company. We can perform some types of inspections, but depending on the situation, we may prefer to recommend a third party inspection.